Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rude gets them MORE MONEY!!!my experience has been absolutely horrible with planet fitness. i signed up about 6 months ago but i canceled in about October because i didn't use it anymore.so i went in and talked to one of the rudest people to cancel it but i put up with her and sent in my card with my statement like she told me. well now i'm still getting these crazy bills about how i still owe them and they can't charge me for it because i changed my credit card number because someone stole my card.well i called the company and they said that i have to pay it so i keep trying to call a planet fitness corporate office and i couldn't find the number.I'm a college student, a broke college student who can't pay anything right now so I don't know what they planet fitness expected me to do?if anyone can help me, that would be great.