Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I joined Planet Fitness Claremont last year Sept. I was originally going to go for the 3 year monthly payment option, and filled the forms out to that effect, including giving the details of one of my savings accounts for the debit order. I subsequently changed my planet fitnes contract to a year option, paid for in full. I payed the full amount, R2682 or there abouts (I have bank statements to prove it). I was assured by my consultant Kurt, that that was it. I had nothing further to pay. A month went by and I checked my bank statement only to find that they had debited my Account for the sum of R352. I queried this and was told that it would be sorted out. It is now April 2008 and this has happened every month since September last year. plannet fitness have assured me it has been fixed several times. It happened this month again. Effectively they are *** from me, this is theft and I will be instructing my lawyers to start preparing paperwork. planet fitness are now ducking and diving and avoiding my calls. I have left 14 messages both today and yesterday, and have yet to be contacted.Please do not use Planet Fitness. They are crooks and ***http://www.hellopeter.com/the_comment.asp?recid=148514